Exclusive Stall Fabrications Available at Automation Expo South 2023, Chennai
Automation Expo South 2023 in Chennai is the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services with a custom stall fabrication service. Learn more about what this service has to offer and how it can help you stand out from the crowd at this major event.
Automation Expo South 2023 Chennai
Automation Expo South will be held from 26th to 28th April 2023 at the Chennai Trade Center, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Inauguration on 26th April 2023 at 10.00 am Concurrent Events Venue at Chennai Trade Center
(1) CEO Conclave on 26th April 2023 – theme on Sustainability from 5.00 pm on wards
(2) Technical Conference on Future of Process Automation – 27th April 2023 from 10.00 am to 13.30
(3) Technical Conference on Future Factories -27th April 2023 from 14.00 to 16.30
About Automation Expo South 2023
AUTOMATION EXPO 2023 is Asia’s leading exhibition and trade fair on automation and instrumentation. We offer unmatched visibility and unlimited opportunities for all our stakeholders. There has been a phenomenal increase in the number and quality of exhibitors as well as visitors from across globe. Companies from Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Switzerland. And with them, Denmark, Germany, and Italy participate each year to reach out to the Indian market. Why should I attend? Automation in today’s world has become omnipresent for almost every person living on this planet.
We are surrounded by this rapid advancement in technology, whether it is the most basic of automation machines. It has been leveraging this advancement by providing a one-of-a-kind platform. This is where you can witness technological advancements in the fields of factory automation, turnkey solutions, field instrumentation, robotics, and many more, all under one roof. The Automation Expo 2023 will introduce two zones, the Building Automation Zone and the Emission Monitoring Zone, to showcase new technologies. As climate change is a major issue that we are facing, the exhibitors will display technologies for a cleaner and greener earth.
What is Stall Fabrication?
Stall fabrication is the custom design and creation of a professional, eye-catching display stall. It typically involves creating a framework to support displays, counters, stairs, and other features. It also includes logo printing or branding that helps visitors recognise your company or organisation at a glance. Having a professionally designed stall means you’ll be able to make the most of your presence at any event or exhibition.
Benefits of Having a Custom Stall at Automation Expo South
Having a custom stall at Automation Expo South 2023 in Chennai will allow you to stand out from your competition. With exclusive designs and features, you can create an eye-catching display that perfectly embodies the reputation of your company or organisation. Additionally, having a well-designed stall provides extra space for activities such as demonstrations, product samples, or seminars. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to make the most of your presence at Automation Expo South 2023 – get the benefits of having a custom stall fabrication service now!
Learn More About Stall Fabrication:
– What is exhibition stall fabrication? | Tips for exhibition stall fabrication | Common Mistakes in designing and fabricating stalls
- Organising College Exhibition? Need help? Then read this article.
- How to Make Your Exhibition Stand Out with Octanorm Stall Fabricators
- The Top 5 Mistakes in designing and fabricating exhibition stalls
- Taking Your Business to the Next Level: Why You Need a Fabricated Exhibition Stall in Chennai
- What is BOPP Tape and How is it Used?
- Buy High-Quality Bopp Brown Tapes From Suppliers In Coimbatore
- Orange Fabrication The Best Stall Fabricators in Kochi
- AIOC 2023 Kochi Stall Fabrication Services – What to Expect
- Learn More About AIOC 2023
- Arima Construction Stall Fabrication Codissia